Fatigue test as a new customer service offering in 2020
A customer was developing new implant components and needed a partner that has fatigue test equipment in-house and the knowledge of conducting fatigue test according to ISO 14801 Dentistry – Implants – Dynamic loading test for endosseous implants.
Within a timeframe of 4 weeks, we completed the fatigue testing and our partner had the final report with a thorough test description, pictures and results.
Making a difference
- Our experienced engineering specialists have the knowledge and experience of conducting fatigue test according to ISO 14801
- Dynamic load frequency at 2 Hz or 15 Hz in an air test environment or 37 °C physiological saline
- Our customer profit from outsourcing the fatigue test to an experienced partner within dental technology and mechanical engineering
- We manage the entire test workflow from creating the protocol, embedding implants, static load testing, fatigue testing and creating the final report
- With a 5-station fatigue test equipment with independently controlled actuators, we can reduce lead time as we run several tests in parallel